from wikiHow - The How to Manual That You Can Edit|
This article discusses how to shape a beret for the army or for cadets.
- Fetch 2 bowls. Get one that is larger than the beret itself.
- Fill one bowl with warm water and one with cold water.
- Drench your beret in the two bowls. Do this from one bowl to the other (start with warm, the go to cold and go back and forth). Be careful not to get leather wet if there is any.
- Place the beret on your head to shape it. Pull it into desired shape and let it dry naturally.
- Let the water run off before putting it on your head.
- Don't submerge any leather if the beret has any
Things You'll Need
- 2 bowls
Article provided by wikiHow, a collaborative writing project to build the world's largest, highest quality how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Shape a Beret. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.