from wikiHow - The How to Manual That You Can Edit|
Enjoying a corn on the cob Indian style.
- Corn in the husk
- Jalepeno Peppers
- Lemon Juice
- Curry Powder
- Grind the peppers in a blender or food processor with a bit of water until its pasty green.
- Squeeze 2 lemons in this mixture.
- Add a hint of curry powder.
- Add a teaspoon of salt.
- Mix thoroughly until it is mildly pastey in texture.
- Peel the corn, and use one of the husks to brush the spicy mixture onto the corn.
- Put the corn on the grill until it turns into a mild burned brown texture, usually about 4-5 minutes.
- Leave on the grill for a good couple of minutes. The browner the corn is, the better it tastes.
- If it's too spicy, add some butter to mute the spice.
- If it's not spicy enough, add more peppers.
- Don't undercook it. Tastes better when brown.
Things You'll Need
- Blender or food processor
Article provided by wikiHow, a collaborative writing project to build the world's largest, highest quality how-to manual. Please edit this article and find author credits at the original wikiHow article on How to Make Corn on the Cob the American Indian Way. All content on wikiHow can be shared under a Creative Commons license.